SelfService Interactve Point of Sale
SelfService Interactive Point of Sale from ICRTouch
- SelfService software for Hospitality, Retail and Healthcare
- Advertise – The standby screen can be sed as digital signage to passively intercat with customers.
- Promote – Promote events and new products using the large display
- Dependable – SelfService will always get to work on tme, doesnt call in sick or need a holiday. No wages = more profit.
- CollectionPoint – Pair SelfService with CollectionPoint. Customer receipts will be assigned a printed ticket number, whilst the order is sent through to the display screen.
- Increase Profit per Order – SelfService users spend on average 10% more than ordering at the counter. Set default choices to ‘large’ or meal deals and place profitable items at the top of the screen to encourage hgher spend.
- Upfront – Customers pay upfront so that you are not liable for incorect orders.
- Allergen info – Clear and easily identifiable allergen information on each product so users dont have to search elsewhere or ask staff if a product is safe for them or their children.
- Payment Methods – Let your customers choose if they would like to pay at the order point or at the counter. Our EFT solutions accept chip & pin, contactless and mobile payment methods.
- Lower insurance premiums – reduce cash on-site for lower money handling and lower insurance premiums.
- More orders, less staff – SelfService kiosk station lets you take more orders with less staff at the tills. Customers can place their orders independently.
- Careful placement of the kiosk can reduce queues and overcrowding at the counter.
- More staff are free from the till to re-stock, clear tables or help customers.
- It is versatile and can be wall mounted or floor standing where space is a premium.
- Table mounted tablets can even provide table ordering without customers leaving their set.
SelfService software for Hospitality, Retail and Healthcare.
Customers can use the interactive touchscreen menu to place their order and pay in-store without the assistance of staff.
When you are busy, Selfservice will not get flustered or make mistakes. Treats every customer with the same level of excellent service, every time.
A free demo or purchase is available here:
Reasons to use ICR SelfService
Supplied by DH Business Service SelfService is an easy to use, cost effective software system for use in takeaways and restaurants. Can be used on large self serve style 21.5″ screens or onto table side tablets. There are many advantages to make managing a takeaway or restaurant easier and less stressful.
We are currently testing evolve-POS. Customers order from our website and the order prints in the kitchen on our dedicated evolve-POS kitchen printer. I can see all the incoming orders in the webstore dashboard from my office PC. A great feature is the group ordering, as customers can add individual names to the orders, so nothing is missed and customers each get exactly what they ordered.